Try out our cpanel demo:
CPanel is one of the most popular hosting administrative dashboards and used by many large hosting companies. It comes along with many benefits, especially for beginners. This user-friendly choice provides a demo, which allows you to see what you will get before you sign up for cPanel hosting.
Not only can you access the cPanel demo as a website owner, but they also provide the ability to access the demo area as a reseller administrator or a server administrator. This makes it easy to see what you will get with any type of hosting using cPanel.
Webhost Manager Demo
This demo is used for Rood & Reseller Administrators to get an idea of how cPanel works for this specific application. You will be able to run and maintain the servers with WHM or WebHost Manager. The demo allows you to adjust services, deployment packages, setting and more.
CPanel Demo for Domain Owners
As a domain owner you will be able to log into the demo to see how the cPanel interface will work for maintaining your website. This is the most common application and allows you to play with the design, emails, content and more.
The reseller cPanel demo allows you to see how this interface will work if you plan to resell hosting. Resellers can access both the features for account creation and for managing hosting accounts with this demo.
Using the cPanel Demo Before Committing to cPanel Hosting
Since cPanel isn’t the only hosting interface available, you may want to use the cPanel demo before you make your final hosting decision. CPanel is very popular and provided by many hosting companies for shared, VPS, dedicated and reseller hosting. The three different demos will help you understand how this interface will work for you.
After using the cPanel demo, you can finalize your hosting decision. It may also help to understand some of the features and benefits provided by cPanel.
Benefits of cPanel
CPanel provides a number of benefits for webmasters and bloggers including:
- Easy to Install – Most hosting accounts will already have cPanel installed, but if you have to install it yourself, it’s very easy to do.
- User-friendly – CPanel is known as one of the most user-friendly hosting interfaces available. The intuitive and graphical interface makes it easy for anybody to use all of the features provided.
- Feature Rich – With cPanel you gain access to a number of helpful features, such as MySQL, PHP, APACHE and many other features.
- Integrated with Fantastico – CPanel works with Fantastico, which provides access to over 50 open source scripts, such as Joomla, WordPress and Drupal.
- Supports Multiple Domains – With cPanel, you can manage multiple domains, sub-domains and add-on domains from one interface.
- Three-Level Security Structure – The three-level structure provides better security than other hosting interfaces.
CPanel provides many other benefits and the cPanel demo will help you realize how easy this system is for beginners to use.
Features of cPanel
Along with the many benefits, cPanel comes packed with features, such as:
- Disk Space and Bandwidth Allocation
- Mail Management
- MySQL Control
- File Management
- File Manage
- Spam Assassin
- Email Authentication
- Website Stats
- And more!
All of these features make cPanel the top choice for your hosting administrative interface.
Finding cPanel Hosting After Using the Demo
After you’ve used the cPanel demo and you’ve decided you want a cPanel hosting package, it’s time to find the right choice for you needs. Since cPanel can be used with shared, VPS, dedicated and reseller hosting, it’s important to figure out what type of hosting you need first.
At ITX Design, we provide cPanel hosting with multiple packages in all four areas of hosting. Our professional support team will provide a recommendation for you, if you’re not sure which type of hosting fits best. We can also help you upgrade to the next level of hosting as your company grows.
Our cPanel hosting comes complete with all the features you will need. Not only will you gain the major benefits of using cPanel, but you will also gain the benefits that come along with an award-winning technical support team, a 99.999% uptime guarantee and the most up-to-date technology in the industry.
If you’ve already been through the cPanel demo and you’re ready to start your website, choose one of the cPanel hosting packages from ITX Design today.